How Shockwave Therapy Works
Shock Waves are movements of extremely high pressure caused by, for example, an explosion, an earthquake or a plane breaking the sound barrier.
Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy (ESWT) is the application of Shock Waves in medicine.
It is clinically proven that pressure waves, when applied to injured tissues, stimulate metabolic reactions:
- Reduction of pain felt by nerve fibers
- Increase of blood circulation in surrounding soft tissues
- Beginning of healing process triggered by stem cells activation
Thank for my truly effective treatment. I can roll my shoulder back without any effort! No clicking or anything! It feels loose. I can’t remember the last time it felt this good.Saskia Walcott
- Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis/Golfers Elbow)
- Shoulder Issues / Shoulder Pain
- Subacromial Pain Syndrome/Rotator Cuff Disease, Rotator Cuff Tendinosis, Shoulder Impingement Syndrome
- Calcifying Tendinosis of the Shoulder
- Back Issues /Back Pain
- Upper (Tension Type Headache) and Lower Back Pain
- Pseudoradicular Back pain (back Pain that radiates into the leg)
- Greater Trochanteric Pain Syndrome (Trochanteric Bursitis, Gluteus Medius Tendinosis/Tendinopathy, External Coxa Sultans/Snapping Hip Syndrome)
- Medial Tibial Stress Syndrome (Shin Splints)
- Osgood Schlatter Syndrome
- Patella Tip Syndrome (Patella Tendinopathy/Jumpers Knee)
- Achilles Tendinopathy (MPAT and IAT)
- Plantar Fasciopathy
Read more about shockwave therapy in Sports Medicine: https://www.ems-dolorclast.com/en/sports-medicine/sport-medicine-treatment
To book an appointment with Bristol Chiropractic Clinic , phone us on 01172 140785 today!